NEW WEBPAGE

So, I got sick of deal with two eamils, therefore I have created a new blogspot with my gmail email. You can read my post at alexkunkle.blogspot.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Week of November 8th 2010

Today marks the 50th anniversary of the election of President John F. Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States of America. This election is important for the close nature in which Kennedy won. Kennedy won by only .1 percent of the vote, is the last candidate to win without carrying Ohio, and one of only two Democrats to win the general election without carrying Florida. Kennedy went on to serve until 1963 when he was assassinated in Dallas, Texas. Through polls, Kennedy is consistently ranked as one of the nations top Presidents.

This week I shall present 5 articles pertaining to the JFK Presidency in celebration this 50 year anniversary. All of these 5 articles were written during my time at Western Oregon University for either communication or history courses.

No comments: